Sunday, April 13, 2014

House numbers super cool nail art sign

So I've seen a few different house signs on Pinterest that I thought were pretty cool. I wanted something that I could see from the road,so I went into Photoshop and made a mock up of #s on a regular piece of paper! I did a few different designs and ended up not using this first one... 

I did use the tracing paper , but as you can see I cheated a little and used so e rusty old roofing nails that were In the shed from the previous owner and used snips to cut off 4-5 nails at once and hammer them in on the line. 




And here's the final product, I like how it looks, unfortunately from far away it's kinda hard to read unless you are almost in front of it. So the husband hung it by the back door for me as art :) 




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment