Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello? Is this thing on???

I went to school after all. I went and read through my past posts and in my 2nd one I said I might go back to school. Well after unsuccessfully looking for a good job, I finally figured out that if I wanted my dream job it might help to have the right kind of education. 
Then the more I thought about it the more I realized that I love decorating and crafting and maybe an Interior Design Degree would suit me well. 
So after 2 of the most intense years of my life I graduated Magna Cum Laud with a degree in Environmental Interior Design.  Yay go me! 
I've done a few crafts in the down time (my friends will think that's hilarious, because downtime usually consisted of any time that I should have been cramming for a test). When I get time I'll update you on those things. 
Ok done for now yay welcome back!?!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment