Sunday, February 28, 2016

Shower Floor mostly in...

Well hubby had to work yesterday. But once he got home he mixed up the mastic for the floor tile. 
The floor stones are now in. Today I was going to grout the floor then started watching youtube videos and they all install the walls and the floor and then grout all at once. So since we had been messing around with getting last minute stuff at lowes by the time we got home we were over it and called it a day. 
Well I called it a day he kept working and pulled out the bathroom vanities and ran plumbing for the new sinks. Needless to say the only thing left in there working is the toilet. Yay I get to brush my teeth in the kitchen sink for the remainder of this project! Oh well could be worse. 

This is the current state of the bathroom. 
I did try finding someone in this area who installs the glass walls and it's not happening unless I want to pay $1000 a wall :) and I'm to cheap to pay that. So I did find some shiny white marble tiles that I think will look just as awesome! 

Since he has to work late for the next week my new plan is to get the walls finished primered and painted before next weekend when my friend is going to come over and put the floor in. Yes floor before shower finishing probably. But I've already pushed him off 2 weeks. It's time to finish this crap and get er done! 😜
I'm hoping Eric doesn't have to work next Saturday or I really will have to push the floor off another week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment