Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July nails

4th of July nails, super easy to do. Just use a pin head for big dots and a tooth pick for little dots:) 







Why I have fake nails in case you care. 
I don't know about you all, but I used to love doing my own nails. What I didn't love was the time it takes. Let me back up by saying I have acrylic nails, I have been blessed / cursed with thin hair and nails. My whole life my hair has looked greasy 10 minutes after it gets washed, and my nails have been non stop breaking as far back as I  can remember. So after I got older I realized I can change shampoos ( I still look greasy after 12 hours,no matter what shampoo I try) and I can get acrylics to grow out with my real nails and I no longer have to deal with nail pain! Yay a solution! 

What else have I tried? Gel on my real nails, was the same as just using polish. Using a lot of layers of polish, they still broke off and hurt like hell, cause the breaks were low on the nail bed and didn't just break a little they broke a lot.  So acrylic nails work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment