Saturday, July 13, 2013

Record - 8track - Radio Console Revamp to fabulous!

I am so excited to introduce you to my newest project, this is older than me and still works! 


Ok it's in pieces. I forgot to save a good before Picture before the husband tore it apart for me. And before I started trying colors on it.  But here were my "trying it on shots" I used an app for iPad called home styler, you can do basically what I did below, plus use it on walls and add furniture etc. I like it for trying different colors on things before I commit to painting. :) 

Try to ignore the mess in the background, we are in the process of moving and this is our walk out basement and everything non essential to daily living is already packed and in this area ;) 

So I got it down to either blue or black..... The handles came off the front and there is material behind the side mounted speakers which I am going to swap out too. Right now it's red fur type material. So 70's! 

So which do you think I should have done blue or black? Stay tuned for the finished reveal! Yay I love new projects! 









No comments:

Post a Comment