Friday, April 19, 2013

Aww Prom Corsage

So the oldest has Senior prom coming up, and he's doing it cheap this year, and by cheap I mean he bought slacks and a pair of black converse tennis shoes and plans on not spending a ridiculous amount.

Why would he decide this you may ask? Because mom (aka me) decided she wasn't spending a few hundred this year like she did last year. I basically told him I would drive him if needed but that's it. He's responsible for the rest. I did volunteer to make the corsage and boutineer,  if he wanted to pay for the materials. He did and these are it. aren't they so pretty! 

(Bonus he needs interview clothes anyway so Boom that's done!)  



And the back is simple just an elastic tie. I figure its probably going to get lost or thrown away anyway. The girl he is taking is "just a friend mom" so ehh there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment