Friday, April 19, 2013

My Super Cute Disney Shirt

So on a budget we went to Disney at Christmas, and yes it was horribly packed but I am told it would have been worse during the summer ( I'm kinda doubting that but hey I'm not posting about our trip or my maniacal OCD type planning.... yes I have a touch of OCD don't judge ) Anyway I am going to start posting my crafts. because I now have SO MANY completed ( YAY!!!!) that I feel the need to pass on the crafty goodness to who ever stumbles across this and cares to read it.

So back to the reason lols, we went to Disney and I wanted a t-shirt to wear. So I started looking online and seriously WOW at the prices out there. so being crafty diva that I am I looked for ideas and found a few similar photos and no I didn't save links, all they were is photos and I'm not re posting them so I don't feel the need to credit 20 people for the same idea.... anyway... search Google images for mickey silhouette or mickey applique. you'll see a bunch of ideas. and here are a few of my pics to show off what I made =)


All I did was cut out 3 circles , put the shirt on and pin the circles where I wanted them, and used a zig zag stitch on my machine to attach them to a t shirt i rarely wore =) I also did this to a sweatshirt but no photos of that sorry!

The really fun thing about making your own is that you can choose whatever fabric you want, I recycled a t shirt and some material, so it was free! YAY!



Yes I had to buy ears, its a splurge if you will wear them you should definatly buy some! and the dork acting asleep is my oldest Kenny and we were on a ride at the time lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment